Except, I don’t think you are going to get any better then this. There is nothing wanting, in these cookies. They taste so much like the original, that you won’t even be able to tell a difference.
There is absolutely, no gluten, grain, dairy, or refined sugar in them! They are 100% Paleo. I just gave them a trial run this past Sunday, for Super Bowl, and they were devoured in minutes. I’m guessing they weren’t very good.
Give them a try and let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!
- Combine the coconut oil, honey, coconut crystals, vanilla & egg. Beat with hand mixer or food processor, until well blended.
- Next, add the flours, sea salt & baking soda. Again, beat until well blended.
- Last add in the Chocolate Chips, and stir in by hand.
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Scoop out about 1 tbsp size ball and place on baking sheet
- Bake @ 325 for 12-13 mins