With the Spring season upon us, comes budding flowers, new life and fresh srawberries!
I love everything about Spring. It always makes me think of outdoor picnics and friendly gatherings.
And what gathering would be complete without some fresh squeezed strawberry lemonade!
Give my paleo version a try. It is 100% sugar free and delicious!
- 1 1/2 Cups Honey
- 6 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 2 Cups Fresh Squeezed Organic Strawberry Juice (about 2 lbs)
- Juicing Machine
- Pour water into a pan and bring to a quick boil.
- Add honey & Lemon juice, stir well.
- Juice the strawberries & add all ingredients to pitcher.
- Stir well and let chill.
- Serve over ice & enjoy!