I had started making this pudding a few months back, with avocado, a bit of milk, chai, and a little bit of honey. BUT since I was on the Whole 30 (no dairy and no sweeteners) I thought I couldn’t have it anymore.
Then I remembered that medjool dates were very sweet, and made a great replacement for sugar! So, I added a few to my recipe with a little coconut milk. AND success!
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- 5 Pitted Medjool Dates or 2 Tbsp of Honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Raw Unsweetened Cocoa
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tsp Chai Seeds
- Add all ingredients to high speed blender.
- Pulse on High, until everything is well blended.
- Scoop out mixture into desired dish and cover.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hrs or overnight.
- Chai seeds need time to absorb ingredients and make the pudding thicker. The longer it sets the better it tastes!